Friday, May 19, 2006

Beads from Kangaroo Island

Well - I just HAD to do it.......... I created another blog....... why? I just felt that the name of this blog was quite a mouthful and I wanted to have one which was more in line with my line and website........ so here it is..........

My Studio Blog

I wanted a space which would be more for an update of the beads and other pieces I make here on Kangaroo Island and I will keep this blog for other news, vents etc.........

Had a bit of time out in the caravan tonight but I guess I must be tired because I kept dropping glass rods and had trouble even trying to get the CZ in a bead. Didn't sleep too well last night because bf is not well - he has some sort of a cold and he's even worse off today............. hopefully I won't catch it !!!

I knew he was in trouble when he said he was feeling cold yesterday while we were at the workshop - and he was sitting pretty close to the fireplace most of the day!!!!!!

Trying for an earlyish night tonight and hopefully I will sleep better.

catch you later
Bea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home