Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Month of May !!!!

Yikes !!! It is already May !!!!

Today was spent at a workshop on how to design websites and supposedly setting up an online shopping cart......... in a way it was good, seeing as it is the first "in person" web design "lesson" I have attended - all the stuff I have learnt has been online.........

There were a few good pointers and refreshers on points I had sort of forgotten with everything else happening in this last period......

Disappointing about the main scope for my attending the workshop - it didn't give any solutions and very little information of relevance to setting up an online shopping cart........ but apparently that was because the presenter felt that the attendees weren't "ready for it" because he couldn't find any websites owned by the participants which showed the skill/knowledge level for that direction.....

Not sure what others thought, most people were really beginners to web presence and e-commerce - but I think they took away some good info and I hope that the next session will be more fruitful.

So - back to the drawing board and after I get some more jewellery made up for a couple of places, I'd better knuckle down and get the sites updated.

That's all for now......
Bea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home